Political culture is one of the central, but most difficult, concepts in political science. This reader explores this concept by compiling previously published works that focus on the core themes of political culture research: concepts and applications, culture and globalization, popular culture, civil society and social capital, social movements and collective identity, culture and political change and culture and rationality. Each section includes general and article introductions as well as a "suggested reading" list.
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.7"x1.3"; 1.6 lb; 448 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2000-09-21
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- History & Theory
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Sociology -- Culture
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books