This book draws on the data collected by the ATLAS Cultural Tourism Project and combines data presentation and analysis with more reflective discussions on the nature of cultural tourism in different areas of Europe. The first five chapters address general themes and are followed by eleven chapters on individual countries from the European Union. Overall, the book is of practical as well as academic value and makes a highly original contribution to the tourism literature for advanced students and research workers, as well as professionals in the tourism industry.
Includes bibliographies and index.
- LCC: G155
- Dewey Decimal: 338.4/791404559
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 347 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books