Creation at risk?: religion, science, and environmentalism
Papers from a conference held in Nov. 1994. Includes bibliographical references (p. 153-160) and index. Preface / Michael Cromartie -- Managing the planet : the politics of "The Environment" / Charles T. Rubin -- Response / Andrew Kimbrell -- Climate-change debacle : the perils of politicizing science / Patrick J. Michaels -- Response / Christopher Flavin -- Here comes the sun / Gregg Easterbrook -- Response / Ronald Bailey -- Challenge of biocentrism / Thomas Sieger Derr -- Response / James A. Nash -- Can markets or government do more for the environment? / Peter J. Hill -- Response / Andrew Steer -- Appendix : conference participants.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 166 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (paper : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books