Proceedings of a conference held in Westminster Central Hall, London on October 29-30, 1997. Includes bibliographical references and index. pt. 1. Creativity, environment and people -- pt. 2. The economic case for productivity -- pt. 3. The nature of productivity -- pt. 4. Concentration and thinking -- pt. 5. Case studies -- pt. 6. The future.
- LCC: HC79
- Dewey Decimal: 658.3/14
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 360 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (Glassbook Format)
- Industrial productivity -- Congresses
- Environmental protection -- Congresses
- Environmental policy -- Congresses
- Work environment -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books