Includes bibliography (p. 165-178) Defining rubric -- What a good rubric looks like -- How to develop a general rubric -- Quality performance tasks -- How to convert rubric scores to grades -- Tasks and rubrics as assessment for learning -- Communicating with parents about rubrics.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 253 p. ; 23 cm. + 1 computer optical disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Grading and marking (Students) -- United States
- Education -- Standards -- United States
- Education -- United States -- Evaluation
- Academic achievement -- United States -- Evaluation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books