Age 6-7. Children can count from one to ten as they read about the different animals and features of the wetlands--Provided by publisher.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and index.
- LCC: QA113
- Dewey Decimal: 578.768
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill., col. map ; 20 x 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg.)
- Children's Books -- Baby-3 -- Basic Concepts -- Counting
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Environment & Ecology -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Math
- Counting -- Juvenile literature
- Wetland animals -- Juvenile literature
- Wetland ecology -- Juvenile literature
- Wetlands -- Juvenile literature
- Biotic communities -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books