Introduces the numbers one through twelve by counting different types of animals, with two cockatoos concealed on each page for the reader to find.
- LCC: QA113
- Dewey Decimal: 513.2/11
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Children's Books -- Baby-3 -- Basic Concepts -- Counting
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- Picture Books
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Literature -- General
- Counting -- Juvenile literature
- Animals -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books