Cosmopolitan crimes; foreign rivals of Sherlock Holmes
Originally published under title: More rivals of Sherlock Holmes. "Stories published between ... 1891 and ... 1914." The episode of the Mexican seer, by G. Allen.--The episode of the diamond links, by G. Allen.--Five hundred carats, by G. Griffith.--A bracelet at Bruges, by A. Bennett.--The absent-minded coterie, by R. Barr.--The problem of cell 13, by J. Futrelle.--Ars�ne Lupin in prison, by M. Leblanc.--The superfluous finger, by J. Futrelle.--A sensible course of action, by P. Rosenkrantz.--Anonymous letters, by B. Groller.--The red silk scarf, by M. Leblanc.--The secret of the "Magnifique," by E. P. Oppenheim.--The murder at the Duck Club, by H. H. Prichard.
- LCC: PZ1
- Dewey Decimal: 808.83/872
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 347 p. 22 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books