Penned by a recently-retired senior bureaucrat who is well versed in the administrative machinery of the Government of India and who possesses the ease and flair of a natural writer, these anecdotes of governmental corruption are at times so humourous that one forgets the gravity of the problem under discussion, while at other moments the magnitude of the problem is laid bare.
- Dewey Decimal: 320
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.3"x0.6"; 0.5 lb; 188 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-06-01
- Business & Investing -- Economics
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics
- Nonfiction -- Politics
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- International Institutions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books