Corporate Creativity: How Innovation and Improvement Actually Happen
Alan G. Robinson and Sam Stern, university professors who have served as advisors on creativity to organizations around the world, believe that the proper combination of imagination and originality is what really pumps life into a company. In Corporate Creativity: How Innovation and Improvement Actually Happen, they cite numerous examples of its place in celebrated corporate success stories and suggest various ways that other firms can harness it. Focusing on six elements they see as essential to the process, the authors show how virtually any institution can work to encourage creativity within its ranks.
- Physical Description: 6.4"x9.5"x1.0"; 277 pages; 1.3 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1997-09-01
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Biographies & Primers -- Strategy & Competition
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Small Business & Entrepreneurship -- Entrepreneurship
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Business Life -- Organizational Learning
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books