Contemporary American realism since 1960
"Published in connection with the exhibition opening at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, September 18, 1981"--T.p. verso. Includes index. Bibliography: p. 233-242.
- LCC: N6512.5
- Dewey Decimal: 709/.73
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 255 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (paperback)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books