Concrete technology for a sustainable development in the 21st century
Based on papers from the International Workshop on "Concrete Technology for a Sustainable Development in the 21st Century" held in Lofoten, Norway, June 24-26, 1998. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: TA439
- Dewey Decimal: 666/.893
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 386 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Concrete -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
- Concrete construction -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
- High strength concrete -- Congresses
- Concrete -- Recycling -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books