Conceptual models of flow and transport in the fractured vadose zone
Papers presented at a workshop held in March 1999. "This study was supported by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, award number NRC-04-96-078, and the U.S. Department of Energy, DE-FG08-97NV12056"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references. Available also through NetLibrary via the World Wide Web.
- LCC: GB1197.7
- Dewey Decimal: 551.49/01/5118
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 374 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Groundwater flow -- Mathematical models
- Groundwater flow -- Mathematical models -- Congresses
- Zone of aeration -- Mathematical models
- Zone of aeration -- Mathematical models -- Congresses
- Soils -- Solute movement -- Mathematical models -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books