Computer security: are we prepared for cyberwar?: hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, March 9, 2000
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 2001-0068-P. Includes bibliographical references. "Serial no. 106-160." Includes bibliographical references. Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 2/6/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106h?ouseh?earings&docid=f:67018.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106h?ouseh?earings&docid=f:67018.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 197 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Computer security -- Government policy -- United States
- Computer crimes -- United States
- Computer crimes
- Information warfare -- Government policy -- United States
- Cyberterrorism -- Government policy -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books