Front cover -- Title page -- Copyright page -- Table of contents -- Preface -- 1. Introducing Computational Systems Biology -- 2. Databases for Systems Biology -- . 3. Natural Language Processing and Ontology-enhanced Biomedical Literature Mining for Systems Biology -- 4. Integrated Imaging Informatics -- 5. Simpathica: A Computational Systems Biology Tool within the Valis Bioinformatics Environment -- . 6. Standards, Platforms, and Applications -- 7. Introduction to Computational Models of Biochemical Reaction Networks -- 8. Biological Foundations of Signal Transduction and the Systems Biology Perspective -- . 9. Reconstruction of Metabolic Network from Genome Information and Its Structural and Functional Analysis -- 10. Integrated Regulatory and Metabolic Models -- 11. Gene Networks: Estimation, Modeling, and Simulation -- . 12. A Discrete Approach to Top-Down Modeling of Biochemical Networks -- 13. Computational Models for Circadian Rhythms: Deterministic Versus Stochastic Approaches -- . 14. Multistability and Multicellularity: Cell Fates as High-dimensional Attractors of Gene Regulatory Networks. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 420 p.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books