Apple coresBananas, bruisedCoffee grounds with filters, used Just add to the pot and let it all rotinto Compost Stew! From eggshells to wiggly worms, this delightful recipe in bouncy verse features itemssome familiar and some not sothat are fit for the home compost bin and will nourish Mother Earth. Vibrant collage illustrations use recycled and found materials to further a timely message. And to keep young environmental chefs fully informed about compostingdos and donts, theres a note in the back about whats not fit for the bin.From the Hardcover edition.
- Physical Description: 10.1"x10.1"x0.4"; 0.9 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Library Binding; 2010-03-23
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Nature -- Environment -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Nature -- Gardening -- Nonfiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books