Composers at work: the craft of musical composition 1450-1600
Includes bibliographical references (p. 315-333) and indexes. Teaching composition -- Reading and writing music -- Composing without writing -- Erasable tablets -- Autograph composing manuscripts -- Sketches, drafts, fair copies -- Francesco Corteccia -- Cipriano de Rore -- Henricus Isaac -- Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina.
- LCC: ML430
- Dewey Decimal: 781/.3/09031
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 345 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Composition (Music) -- History
- Music -- 15th century -- History and criticism
- Music -- 16th century -- History and criticism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books