Comparing cultural policy: a study of Japan and the United States
Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-277) and index.
- LCC: NX750
- Dewey Decimal: 353.7/0952
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 295 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Art and state -- Japan
- Japan -- Cultural policy
- Art and state -- United States
- United States -- Cultural policy
- Arts -- Comparative method
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books