Comparative anomie research: hidden barriers - hidden potential for social development
"The present volume includes the main features of the Anomie Research Project (ARP) of the Swiss Academy for Development (SAD) ... carried out over a three year period (1994-1997)". Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 302.17
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 256 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk)
- Anomy -- Case studies
- Marginality, Social -- Case studies
- Alienation (Social psychology) -- Case studies
- Economic development -- Sociological aspects -- Case studies
- Social stability -- Case studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books