Community Quality-of-Life Indicators: Best Cases III
This book contains best practices of community quality-of-life indicator systems implemented in various communities throughout the world. The cases in this volume describe communities that have launched their own community indicators programs. Elements that are included in the descriptions are the history of the community indicators work within the target region, the planning of community indicators, the actual indicators that were selected, the data collection process, the reporting of the results, and the use of the indicators to guide community development decisions and public policy.
- Dewey Decimal: 301
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.3"x0.7"; 1.0 lb; 206 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-08-19
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Development & Growth
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Systems & Planning
- Science & Math -- Earth Sciences -- Geography -- Regional
- Politics & Social Sciences -- Social Sciences
- Politics & Social Sciences -- Urban Planning & Development
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books