Community health and wellness: a socio-ecological approach
Previous ed.: 2003. Includes index. Bibliography.
- Dewey Decimal: 362.120994
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 413 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Poverty -- Social Services & Welfare
- Medicine -- Administration & Policy -- Public Health
- Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Home & Community Care
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Home & Community Health
- Public health
- Community Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Social medicine
- Delivery of health care
- Public health -- Social aspects -- Australia
- Health promotion -- Social aspects -- Australia
- Social medicine -- Australia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books