Community-based nursing practice: learning through students' stories
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: RT98
- Dewey Decimal: 610.73/43/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 443 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Community health nursing -- United States
- Community health nursing -- Canada
- Community Health Nursing -- methods -- Canada
- Community Health Nursing -- methods -- United States
- Primary Health Care -- methods -- Canada
- Primary Health Care -- methods -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books