The complete text of the political tract which has exercised so great an influence on the world in the last century. In a special introduction to this edition A.J.P. Taylor charts the progress of the "manifesto" from persecuted obscurity to global reverence and examines the relevance of Marx's nineteenth-century ideas to the realities of modern politics.
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1982-03
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Economic Conditions
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Ideologies -- Communism & Socialism
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Ideologies -- Radical Thought
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books