You'll find detailed analysis of all applicable U.C.C. sections and other relevant legislation, as well as discussion of hundreds of cases in which intellectual property interests have been subject to U.C.C. provisions, with attention to such critical areas as: Proposed U.C.C. Article 2B, with practical analysis and consideration of the long-term implications for intellectual property licensing and particularly the protection of licenseesShrink-wrap and click-wrap license agreementsLicenses and other licensing arrangements that some courts view as valid contracts and others do notRepresentation, fitness, and disclaimer of liability in warranties, with special reference to computer systems and other intellectual property sales, leases, and licensesUnconscionability in the formation of intellectual property sales agreements
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.5"x2.0"; 2.8 lb; 772 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1995-12-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books