This is a compilation of statutes covering major aspects of commercial law. The centerpiece is the Official Text and Comments of the Uniform Commercial Code. Other materials include the Federal Reserve Board's final regulations implementing the Check 21 Act, and selected provisions of the Bankruptcy and Internal Revenue Codes. While this compilation is specifically designed to accompany Warren and Walt's Commercial Law, these materials are likely to be referenced by any textbook dealing with commercial law.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.3"x9.9"x1.8"; 4.1 lb; 1333 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-06-02
- Law -- Business -- Commercial
- Law -- General
- Law -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- Commercial
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books