Combating terrorism: how prepared are state and local response organizations?
"Prepared for the Office of the Secretary of Defense." Includes bibliographical references (p. 165-167). Ch. 1. Introduction -- ch. 2. Preparedness activities -- ch. 3. Organizations' views about funding needs and relationships between perceived threat, funding, and preparedness -- ch. 4. Conclusions -- Appendix. A. Comparison of distribution of funding and support and preparedness activities -- B. Participation in federally sponsored programs since 9/11 -- C. Weighting and sampling design -- D. The survey instrument -- E. Survey III of federal preparedness programs for combating terrorism : fire department instrument.
- LCC: UA927
- Dewey Decimal: 363.325/17
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxviii, 167 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Civil defense -- United States -- Evaluation
- Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention -- Evaluation
- Emergency management -- United States -- Evaluation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books