Colloquial Czech: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
This second edition of the popular Colloquial Czech has been rewritten to bring it completely up to date.Written by an experienced teacher, the course offers a step-by-step approach to written and spoken Czech. No prior knowledge of the language is required. Czech is spoken by over 10 million people. It is closely related to the other members of the Slavic family of languages but, unlike Russian, uses the Roman alphabet. By the end of this rewarding course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in a broad range of situations.
- Dewey Decimal: 491
- Physical Description: 6.7"x9.2"x1.6"; 1.6 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-04-25
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- Instruction -- General
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- Instruction -- Slavic Languages
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- General
- Reference -- Words & Language -- Study & Teaching
- Reference -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books