Collectible Glassware from the 40S, 50S, and 60s: An Illustrated Value Guide (Collectible Glassware from the Forties, Fifties and Sixties, 6th ed)
Covering collectible glassware made after the Depression era, this is the only book available that deals exclusively with the mass-produced and handmade glassware from this period. Each pattern is alphabetically listed, all known pieces in each pattern are described and priced, and gorgeous colour photos showcase both common and very rare pieces.
- Dewey Decimal: 748.2913075
- Physical Description: 8.7"x11.1"x0.9"; 2.5 lb; 239 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2001-08
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- General AAS
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Glass & Glassware
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Reference
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- General
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- General AAS
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Glass & Glassware
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books