A MAD BOMBER crosses the country with nothing to lose and orders to kill. He won�t stop until the �cloud computing� that powers the internet is destroyed. But he�s not acting alone�he�s part of a conspiracy that reaches to the highest levels of power. His only obstacle? A team of professionals with serious flaws: a corporate investigator who�s too brash to stay out of trouble, a hermit-like blogger with crippling paranoia, and a beautiful public relations expert with her own fair share of secrets. They�ll have to work together to discover the true source of the attacks�before it�s too late. Along the way, they�ll come in contact with modern technology�s greatest risks. The chase takes them from Silicon Valley to New York City, with stops at Napa and Area 51 in between. They�ll have to move quickly�there�s only one chance to keep the cloud from crashing. The print edition is 385 pages. If you love taut, puzzle-based thrillers with big ideas, you'll want to start Cloud Crash immediately.
- Physical Description: 5.2"x8.0"x1.0"; 1.1 lb; 386 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-10-07
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books