Clinical trials in infant nutrition: methodology, statistics, and ethicial issues
Proceedings of the 40th Nestlé Nutrition Workshop, held in Washington, D.C., USA, Sept. 9-12, 1996. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: RJ216
- Dewey Decimal: 174/.28
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 281 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Infants -- Nutrition -- Congresses
- Clinical trials -- Methodology -- Congresses
- Infant Nutrition -- congresses
- Clinical Trials -- congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books