Chinese Kitchen: A book of essential ingredients with over 200 authentic recipes (Kitchen Series)
Food writer and world authority on Chinese cuisine, Deh-Ta Hsiung, introduces and describes over 100 essential ingredients for Chinese cooking. He provides at least two delicious recipes for each ingredient to demonstrate their versatility, including Stea
- Dewey Decimal: 641.5951
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.2"x0.6"; 1.7 lb; 240 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-04-16
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books