Includes bibliographical references (p. 117-118) and index. Child abuse: a history -- Child abuse: a problem of definition -- Reporting child abuse -- How many children are maltreated? -- Causes and effects of child abuse -- Child sexual abuse -- Child abuse and the law -- Repressed memory versus false memory.
- LCC: HV6626.52
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 127 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Child Abuse
- Child abuse -- Statistics
- Child Abuse -- United States -- statistics
- Family violence -- United States -- Statistics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books