Originally issued as the author's thesis, Columbia, 1927. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: PR1868
- Dewey Decimal: 809/.933/52
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 142 p. 23 cm.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey,d. 1400 -- Man of law's tale
- Folk literature -- Themes, motives
- Literature, Comparative -- Themes, motives
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books