The practice of channelling has attracted considerable controversy in the media. As with all spiritual practices there are both au thentic practitioners and sensationalistic opportunists in the field. Zoe Hagon is one of the best and here she offers a balanced treatment of the various approaches to channelling. She draws on actual case histories to explain the scope of channelling in a manner that is accessible to the beginner yet still interesting to those with more experience.
- Dewey Decimal: 133.91
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.4"x0.9"; 0.6 lb; 154 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1989-11
- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- Stress -- Mind-Body Connection
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- Channeling
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books