Central and Eastern Europe present more than a trivial challenge to the Developed Nations of the world as well as to themselves. Will they represent new markets, new sources of low-cost labor, or populations taking every action and avenue conceivable to emigrate to the Developed Nations? Will they be integrated into the Western economies and political structures or lose patience and wrap themselves into defensive postures and pose threats to the Developed Nations? This new series is intended to present current analysis of political and economic developments and trends in this crucial part of the world.
- Dewey Decimal: 943.8057
- Physical Description: 7.1"x10.2"x0.9"; 1.4 lb; 245 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1998-11
- Business & Investing -- Economics
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics
- History -- Europe -- Poland
- Nonfiction -- Politics
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books