Celebrating Homer's landscapes: Troy and Ithaca revisited
Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-248) and indexes.
- LCC: DF221
- Dewey Decimal: 939/.21
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 260 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Homer -- Knowledge -- Geography
- Homer. -- Iliad
- Homer. -- Odyssey
- Trojan War -- Literature and the war
- Literary landmarks -- Turkey -- Troy (Extinct city)
- Literary landmarks -- Greece -- Ithaca Island
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Turkey -- Troy (Extinct city)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books