This series aims to help children develop an understanding of how to care for pets and the needs of different pets. Each book looks at the needs of common pets at different stages of their life-cycles from babies to old age. They take a chronological approach through the differing requirement so of the pets as they grow. Information is provided on the particular animal and the different types that people keep as pets. The books cover the key requirements including the pet's new home, feeding and cleaning.
- Dewey Decimal: 590
- Physical Description: 7.5"x8.4"x0.2"; 0.3 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-01-30
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Animals -- General
- Children's Books -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books