Cathedrals and abbeys of England and Wales: the building church, 600-1540
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 283-289.
- LCC: NA5463
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 294 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: ?7.50
- Cathedrals -- England
- Abbeys -- England
- Architecture, Medieval -- England
- Architecture, Renaissance -- England
- Cathedrals -- Wales
- Abbeys -- Wales
- Architecture, Medieval -- Wales
- Architecture, Renaissance -- Wales
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books