Originally published: Chicago : Aldine Pub. Co., 1974. Includes bibliographical references (p. 329-342) and index.
- LCC: HN195.2
- Dewey Decimal: 305.5/633092729
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 355 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Social classes -- Caribbean Area -- Cross-cultural studies
- Slavery -- Caribbean Area -- Cross-cultural studies
- Peasantry -- Caribbean Area -- Cross-cultural studies
- Caribbean Area -- Race relations -- Cross-cultural studies
- Social classes -- Haiti
- Social classes -- Jamaica
- Social classes -- Puerto Rico
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books