Career success for people with physical disabilities
Includes bibliographical references (p. 247-248). Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: HV1568.5
- Dewey Decimal: 650.14/087
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 248 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$16.95
- Vocational guidance for the handicapped -- United States
- Physically handicapped -- Vocational guidance -- United States
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books