Includes bibliographical references (p. -254) and index. Thinking about Jews and capitalism -- The long shadow of usury : capitalism and the Jews in modern European thought -- The Jewish response to capitalism : Milton Friedman's paradox reconsidered -- Radical anticapitalism : the Jew as Communist -- The economics of nationalism and the fate of Jews in twentieth-century Europe.
- LCC: HB501
- Dewey Decimal: 330.940089/924
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 267 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Economic Conditions
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Economic History
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Free Enterprise
- Business & Investing -- International -- Economic Conditions
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics -- Policy & Current Events
- History -- Ancient -- Early Civilization
- History -- World -- Jewish -- General
- History -- World -- General
- Electronic books
- Jews -- History
- Jewish businesspeople
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books