Cambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies: 2005 - 2006
The "Cambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies" provides a forum for the scrutiny of significant issues in European Union Law, the Law of the Council of Europe, and Comparative Law with a "European" dimension, and particularly those, which have come to the fore during the year preceding publication. The papers presented are all at the cutting edge of the fields which they address, and reflect the views of recognised experts drawn from the University world, legal practice, and the civil services of both the EU and its Member States. Inclusion of the comparative dimension brings a fresh perspective to the study of European law, and highlights the effects of globalisation of the law more generally, and the resulting cross fertilisation of norms and ideas that has occurred among previously sovereign and separate legal orders.
- Dewey Decimal: 349.4
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.2"x1.1"; 1.3 lb; 292 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2006-12-14
- Law -- International Law -- European Union
- Law -- International Law -- General
- Law -- International Law -- General AAS
- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Comparative
- Law -- General
- Law -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- International Law
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Comparative
- Reference -- Almanacs & Yearbooks -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books