But is it true?: a citizen's guide to environmental health and safety issues
Bibliography: p. -551.
- Dewey Decimal: 363.70525
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 574 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Regional Planning
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Environmental Science
- Amazon.com -- Medicine -- Administration & Policy -- Public Health
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Earth Sciences -- Environmental Science
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Administration & Medicine Economics -- Public Health
- Environmental risk assessment -- Popular works
- Environmental policy -- Citizen participation -- Popular works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books