Business Fitness is an eye-opener that demystifies the process for achieving success in business and providing a way to get there and stay there. Just as athletes gain a competitive edge through physical fitness and mental toughness, business people must position themselves for success by becoming "business fit" -- fully capable of getting the job done and holding steady under fire. Whether you work for a large or small company, the public sector, or own your own business, here is an answer that delivers a compelling and practical program for building your "business fitness," the achiever's edge. Reinvigorate your confidence, take charge of your business life, and move forward from a position of strengh. Business fitness is the program that delivers results--your way.
- Dewey Decimal: 650.1
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.1"x1.1"; 1.1 lb; 244 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-06-08
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books