"Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Commerce." Shipping list no.: 2004-0155-P. Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. "Serial no. 108-62." Some hearings, 96th Congress (1979)- located in the Annex. All hearings, 1970- , available in CIS microfiche set. Ask staff for assistance. Includes bibliographical references. Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/5/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:89001.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 207 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- United States -- Clean Air Act
- Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Air quality -- Standards -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books