Bullets Versus Ballots: Political Violence and Revolutionary War in El Salvador, 1979-1991
The implementation of political violence by the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front had a tremendous impact on the struggle for democracy in El Salvador. This monograph demonstrates how, even under high stress conditions, a democratic regime can triumph over revolutionary warfare.
- Dewey Decimal: 972.84053
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1994-05
- History -- Americas -- Central America -- El Salvador
- History -- Americas -- Central America -- General
- History -- Historical Study -- Revolutionary
- History -- World -- General
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Terrorism
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books