Buildings archaeology: applications in practice
"Based upon papers given at a symposium entitled Archaeology and Standing Buildings held at Chester College in January 1993"--Pref. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: DA655
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 263 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Historic buildings -- England -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses
- Architecture -- England -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses
- Archaeology -- England -- Methodology -- Congresses
- Historic buildings -- England -- Cheshire -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books