Building for old people: an exhibition of photographs and drawings of recent buildings for old people in Britain
Bibliography: p. 35.
- LCC: NA2545
- Dewey Decimal: 725/.56
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 37 p. illus. 21 cm.
- Barrier-free design for older people -- Great Britain
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books