On the day of the big game at Nuthatcher Farm, Rooster is sure that buffalo wings would be the perfect snack for the football-watching frenzy. But Rooster doesn�t quite follow the directions, and before you can say �touchdown!� he is heading west in search of a certain missing ingredient. Rooster�s quest is full of surprises, unexpected adventures, and of course, the perfect ending to his road-trip saga�the ultimate snack for his football fiesta. This mouthwatering follow-up to the read-aloud favorite Chicks and Salsa is told with flavor and flair by Aaron Reynolds, while Paulette Bogan�s scrumptious illustrations will make tummies of all ages grumble for more.
- Physical Description: 7.4"x8.9"x1.1"; 1.6 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Library Binding; 2007-10-16
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Farm Animals -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- Action & Adventure
- Children's Books -- Humor
- Children's Books -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books