Bridging cultures between home and school: with a special focus on immigrant Latino families
Includes bibliographical references (p. 145-157) and indexes.
- LCC: LC1099.3
- Dewey Decimal: 370.117/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 172 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Home and school -- United States
- Parent-teacher relationships -- United States
- Multicultural education -- United States
- Children of immigrants -- Education -- United States
- Latinos -- Education -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books